a small batch of some supertest info today. However:
1) This 0.8.6 supertest info doesn't come from from my usual source, so I cannot confirm its validity.
2) The supertester himself claims this info might be outdated soon, because on supertest, vehicle properties are changed between each round. It's just here to demonstrate the way Wargaming is thinking
- arty will get a rate of fire nerf of roughly 15-40 percent: GW Panther will (with its top gun) fire once per 31 seconds
- accuracy and aiming time will be nerfed: Some examples - russian B-4 cannon had 8 sec aiming time and 0.8 accuracy as of the supertest. GW Panther had 0.7 accuracy
- Aim dispersion on the move and while moving the gun increased by 100%
- Many arties get new stock modules.
- SU-26 loses it's 122mm cannon and gets a new 76mm one.
- Most of them get their visibility range and speed nerfed slightly.
- S-51 gun horizontal traverse nerfed from 6 degrees to each side to 4 degrees to each side
- arty tiers shifted around a lot (they are still experimenting with this, so I wouldn't take this anywhere near granted):
For American arties:
M7 Priest -> Tier III.
M37 -> Tier IV.
M40/43 -> Tier VIII.
M12 -> Tier VII.
T92 -> Tier X.
AMX 105AM -> Tier V.
AMX 13F3 -> Tier VI
Lorraine 155 50 -> Tier VII
Lorraine 155 51 -> Tier VIII
BatChat 155 - Tier X.
Hummel -> Tier VI.
Bison -> Tier III
Sturmpanzer II - Tier IV
Grille - Tier V
GW Panther -> Tier VII
GW Tiger -> Tier IX
GW Typ E -> Tier X
S-51 -> Tier VII.
SU-14 -> Tier VIII.
SU-8 -> Tier VI.
Obj. 212 -> Tier IX.
Obj. 261 -> Tier X.
Furthermore, regarding the shell changes: APCR and HEAT nerfs are apparently planned, HEAT shells might get reduced damage.
Well, that's it for now. More coming (hopefully) soon ;) Stay tuned.